CNF Medical is not a newcomer to splinting and casting. Our parent company, Carolina Narrow Fabric (CNF), has been helping the industry develop unique and innovative medical products for decades.
As the 21st century began, however, many casting companies had moved their manufacturing operations outside the Unites States. We saw this as an opportunity to utilize our casting manufacturing expertise to enter the medical market place. And, in 2006, we launched CNF Medical.
CNF Medical began with the introduction of our Performance Casting® and Performance Splinting® brands of cast room products. We manufacture these products in our certified ISO 9001 and 13485 facility in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. We take pride in the fact that we chose to invest in America and help provide jobs in a geography already hard-hit by an economic down turn in textile manufacturing.
The success of our Performance product line secured several GPO contracts and further expanded our presence in the hospital and clinical markets. Our product offering is classified into four key groups:
PERFORMANCE CASTING® PRODUCTS
• Performance Casting® Fiberglass Cast Tape (in 10 popular colors)
• Performance Casting® EXTRA Fiberglass Cast Tape available in 1-inch width x 2.3 yards in length and 2-inch, 3-inch and 4-inch widths x 4.67 yards in length
PERFORMANCE PRINTS™ FIBERGLASS CAST TAPE
• Camo Green
• Camo Pink
• U.S. Flag
• Your Brand
PERFORMANCE SPLINTING® PRODUCTS
• Padded Roll Form Splints
• Padded Pre-cut Splints
• 7 Layer Unpadded Pre-cut Reinforcing Strips
• Performance Stockinette (Polyester and Cotton)
• Performance Padding (Polyester and Cotton)